Having a dog in your household can be a joy for all, but an unruly one can make everyone on edge, including the dog. At Dogs By Andy K-9 Services, we understand the challenges involved with providing consistent training. Our in-kennel training is designed to give you, your family, and your dog the many benefits that a behaved and trained dog provides. Here are the key benefits of utilizing our in-kennel training for your dog.
- Reduce Stress for Dog- When a dog is trying their best to please you and becomes confused, it creates the stress chemical in their brain, cortisol. Consistent training using our proven methods keeps your dog from getting stressed.
- Reduce Stress for You- Most people do not instinctively know how to train their dog, and when what you are doing isn’t working, you can become quite stressed out.
- Boost Pleasure for Dog- One positive effect of in-kennel training is a boost to the pleasure chemical, oxytocin, in your dog’s brain. You’ll end up with a happier, more content dog that is actually addicted to the pleasurable feeling they get when listening to you.
- Enables Body Language Responses- As your dog is trained and also learns your body language, you will find you won’t always have to speak your commands. Your dog will instinctively know what you want by picking up on nonverbal cues.
- Accurate Response to Verbal Cues- Most parents hate having to say something repeatedly to a child to get them to do what they are told. If you don’t want to do that with your dog either, getting them to accurately respond to each verbal cue is critical.
- Suppress Undesired Natural Instincts- The hardest things to train a dog to do are things that go against their natural instincts. Unfortunately, many of those instincts are not compatible with happiness or safety, and in-kennel training is an effective way to resolve even the strongest natural instincts.