The CTT® is specifically designed by Michael and Bart Bellon® to fulfil the needs of most modern dog trainers who need fine tuning, roughness in exterior, toughness, practicality and realistic features. The CTT® is tuned by Martin System technology. The CTT® is specially designed to be practical and easy to use. Modern dog training is based on timing, minimum motion from the handler and discretion towards the environment. Due to different ways to affix the CTT® to your body and due to the discretion of the Finger-Kick: your transmitter can be invisible.
- Level “0” is clicker.
- Stimulation with tone and vibration
- Stimulation without tone and vibration
- Flash stimulation (1/4 second) with tone and vibration
- Flash stimulation (1/4 second) without tone and vibration
- Rising stimulation with tone and vibration
- Rising stimulation without tone and vibration
- Warning tone (1second) followed by stimulation with tone and vibration
- 18 stimulation levels
- Two identification codes (can be used as two dog system) with two preprogrammed buttons for each identification code
- Compatible with the Martin Systems Finger-Kick – a bluetooth transmitter (25m range) that is a ring for your finger that can be paired to a button on your transmitter (Hands free control of your transmitter)
- compatible with Chameleon® collar receivers and the Micro collar by Martin System
The Chameleon® II collar receiver is invented for comfort, durability, the highest degree of technology, and to be invisible. The Chameleon®II can be affixed to any number of collars any number of times.
THE CHAMELEON® II DOUBLE CONTACT COLLAR RECEIVER WITH INDUCTION CHARGING
The Chameleon® II is an example of evolution in the revolution of dog training tools. This device is developed for the professional and the non professional. The Chameleon® II receiver has all the functionality of the MICRO Collar from Martin System with exception of having pulsing electricity at all levels (to decrease muscle contractions). The Chameleon® II is compatible with the Martin System PT3004, PT3000, TT1000, TT400 and the TT200 transmitters. The range and functionality of the Chameleon® II collar system is only limited by the constraints of the transmitter. Compatible with the Emily USB Stick, the Chameleon® II can be customized: to change any and all the parameters of your collar (vibrations, sound, stimulation, LED and the test for skin contact) and to respect the laws in countries where you can not use the electronic collars. The Martin System patented S.S.C. features (“consistent reliable sensation”) is a basic feature of the Chameleon® II. The Chameleon® has a feature to show you if there is contact. If the contact points on the collar receiver are not making contact with the dog’s skin, the LED lights will keep blinking on the receiver. When contact is achieved, the LED lights will stop blinking. The default setting is that the receiver checks for for contact between the contact points and the skin for two minutes. In order to conserve battery, after two minutes this feature is turned off. The Chameleon® II also can be customized to be a clicker/ vibration/ tone only collar.
Because the contacts can be moved, you can find the most comfortable and most desired spot on your dog’s neck for good communication. Because the Chameleon® does not have significantly heavier side, the collar (once affixed) does not slip. Changing the position of the contact points assists in avoiding desensitization. The ability to move the position of the contact points makes it possible for dogs to wear the collar all day without developing necrosis, a skin issue that can arise from persistent rubbing (although has nothing to do with electricity). The lightweight an sleek design does not hang at the throat of the dog like the brickstone collars do. This makes the collar more comfortable and easier to establish contact. The closure at the top of the neck secures the contact points on the side. There is no significant weight on the bottom of the collar relative to the top so it doesn’t hang and is easy to make snug.
Due to Bart’s knowledge, understanding and experience, it was time to go away from the standard hard box encapsulating the electronics in a receiver (in a brickstone affixation) and to move to a more tactical and slick looking collar receiver. For tactical fanatics and people who appreciate fine design, as well as for people who want to stay out of political snares, and all people who just want to train their dog and want their remote trainer to be inconspicuous and desire to answer no more questions about their tools: this is the receiver for you. This is all possible because the Chameleon® II is virtually invisible.
SPECIFICATIONS of Chameleon® Double Contact Collar Receiver
- Shock-free and durable
- Rechargeable (wireless) using provided induction charger
- Stainless steel probes (interchangeable)
- Color: Black
- Double contact system (functionality of two collar receivers)
- 12 possible options for contact points or 4 options for feathers
- Extremely sleek design (6mm thick)
- Programmable with USB Emily (see USB Emily for options available with the use of Emily) Emily is sold separately.
- Comes standard with the Perfect Fit Closure (elastic band with fix-lock)comes with contact measurement system
- Compatible with the Martin System PT3004, PT3000, TT1000, TT400 and the TT200 transmitters
- Able to adjust electricity type (continuous or pulsating – to decrease muscle contractations) individually, at each level, or at all levels with Emily (sold separately)
- Includes Martin System patented S.S.C. features (“consistent reliable sensation”)
can be customized to change any and all the parameters of your collar (vibrations, sound, stimulation, LED and the test for skin contact)
- Can be customized to be a clicker/ vibration/ tone only collar
- Can accept “4 masters” mode (remote control of the collar receiver by 4 different remote transmitter identification codes)
- Has a built in induction battery that enables induction charging
- Can be affixed to different collars (which are sold separately)
- 35 cm in length
Chameleon® II Double Contact Collar Receiver with Induction Charging System comes with:
- Chameleon® suitcase
- Chameleon® II Double Contact Collar Receiver with Induction Charging Capacities
- Induction Charging Plate
- Perfect Fit Closure
- 4 extra plastic plugs
- 2 pairs of 4 insulated contact points: both sets have flat heads and one is 11 mm long and the other is 15mm long
- Book screws for affixation of other collars (i.e. a leather buckle collar) to your Chameleon®
- Warranty card for Chameleon®
- 2 year warranty
Note that the Chameleon® Double Contact Collar Receiver is 35 cm in length. It is recommended that the mid neck of the dog be at least 37 cm to wear the Double Contact Chameleon® receiver. Necks that are smaller may use the Single Contact Chameleon® collar that is 28 cm in length.
In connection with the sale of batteries or with the delivery of equipment containing rechargeable batteries, we are obliged to advise you to responsibly dispose of used batteries. The symbols shown on the batteries have the following meanings :
- The symbol of the crossed out wheeled bin means that the battery should not be disposed of with household garbage.
- Pb = Battery contains more than 0.004 percent lead
- Cd = Battery contains more than 0.002 percent cadmium
- Hg = battery contains more than 0.0005 percent mercury